PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request x-RaGe-

x-RaGe-
04-10-2009, 04:37 PM
IRC name: x-RaGe-
Q-Auth: x-RaGe-
Garena name: x-RaGe-

* Where are you from?/How old are you?/Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hi,
My name is Przemek �x-RaGe-�, I am currently 18 years old and I'm from Poland, live in town named Laskarzew. I study at highschool, which�s placed in Garwolin. After school I often go with my friends to do any kind of sport i.ex: athletics, volleyball or football. I am one of the �best techno events� lovers! I often participate in this type of meetings and sometimes, when it gets really boring, I get out with my gf to a small discoes, she really loves to party this way�
When I have more free time I spend it with my girlfriend or by playing computer games like: Gothic 1/2/3, The Witcher, Assasins Cread, some of NFS series, world of warcraft, call of duty, Warcraft 3 �DotA� and many many more =) My the most beloved game is Gothic. I really love it. I�ve gone through Gothic series many times, can�t really get enough of it� You know, what suprises me is, every time I play the game, I got the same fun as I played it first time. Can�t really wait for Gothic 4 �Arcania�.
I love sweets. The most I like chocolate (gourmand :P) About me overall� I am an usual funny and nice guy.
So that�s in general what you should know about me.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
I dont have a team but Im playing some scrims with friends.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
I started playing DotA about 5 years ago on pirate server eurobattle.net (xpam). My friend told me about DotA and showed me how to play it. Back then I came back home installed Warcraft and boom! I started out playing on account �Stworek_PL� some public games. My first hero was Zeus and I made buriza for him just because it was first item I knew how to build :D After I learned DotA a bit I joined my first clan (Brotherhood of Steal � BoS) and with them I discovered what it really means to play a fun war. I wasn�t too long in this clan. I�ve had few friends playing in the same city as mine, we met together and so we decided to create clan which we called �Brothers in Arms �. I have a lot of memories from this clan and players. On xpam I was playing for one and a half year. I had two years pause later on. Now Im playing about one year and two months. First what I did was buying orginal Warcraft. When I bought it, I decided to change my nick a little bit from �Stworek_PL� to �x-RaGe-�. I went through all kinds of communities, first on battle.net/Dota-league/then GGC/Dotapickup/dota.pl inhouse league/dota-invite and PDL (Pozdro DotA league) was voucher here.
In May 2008 I was in a lan party in Warsaw. There I and my team of course achieved second place. We have lost only to D-Link PGS.
Later on in November, we again went to a lan party. We managed to achieve 4th place there.
In May 2009 I was again in a lan party in Warsaw. There I and my team of course achieved third place.
Now I dont have a team but Im playing some scrims with friends.

[B]* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Yes, I Can

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
Yep

* Do you have a microphone?
Yep

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
Yep

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

x-RaGe-

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

All ucp players. Jacob, Erot1c, Monster, Tabaqa. Propably I know much more but I'm not sure who plays here.

* Is there anything else you want to add?
Go DotA!

VisarkA
04-10-2009, 04:40 PM
!Thupport

PeLaTis
04-10-2009, 04:52 PM
!sup
vouched