PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia
01-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Alex

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek English Japanese and some German.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Cassiopeia

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:

Your activity and average playtime each week: 3-4 games each day so like 28 hours/week.

How long you have been playing DotA: I started right before Icefrog removed the snow terrain (not the -st mode, i mean the permenant map), cant remember how long it is, some years for sure.

Your ability to communicate with others: Given that i was a forum moderator i would say that my ablity to communicate with other people(even when they are a bit crazy/stupid) is at a good level.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes i have read the rules and,yes i will follow them.I will not have problem with that im sure.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I dont really know, however im 100% sure that a small amount of stress does make me work in a more efficient way.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
No, same as the rules.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Sure no problem.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: For quite a lot of reasons. First of all i really want to stop IPbanned people from joining the game. The bots dont have an autokick system to kick the IPbanned, so i have to use !votekick (banned) but it doesnt allways work and these people, already being banned, end up ruining the game.
Secondly I want to help in my own way to make the games better, cause some people just cant stop ruining them.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I am active, I have a clear judgment, fluent in 3-4 languages, i have a nice dota experience and im always willing to follow the rules and not go against them.

A few things about yourself: Kammenos rpg/fps/strategy player, akolouthisa tin poreia Cs1,6 -> DotA -> WoW -> DotA DotA DotAAAAAA. 1o etos fusiko thessaloniki apo fetos, vrika kai filous dotades sto fisiko kai kaname teamup.
aftaaaa (elpizw na min peirazei p ta grafw ellinika)

Additional information: Nothing more really i believe i covered it all.
Cassiopeia is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

ViPeR)
01-11-2009, 03:20 PM
File m kane merika posts tha fas rej

Cassiopeia
03-11-2009, 01:35 PM
diladi afto p m les einai na kathomai na spammarw sto forum mono kai mono gia na fainetai pws simmetexw? afto tha ginei me ton kairo, sto forum eimai neos, den goustarw omws na ginomai spammer mono kai mono gia na fainomai palios sto forum ktlp, wste na min faw rej.

KiTz
12-11-2009, 05:47 PM
welcome