IRC name: ENRGY-bloWoFF
Q-Auth: ENRGY-bloWoFF
Garena name: ENRGY-bloWoFF
(its the same for all 3 fields)

* Where are you from?

Romania

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

im a student at The University of Sibiu Romania "Lucian Blaga" i study electronics and programming. I train to become an engineer

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

No

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

played in RCPL almost all the seasons except the current one because i was inactive one month and a half due to exams and when RCPL moved again from mirc to garena i didt get the vouch being considered inactive. I also played dota-gaming in the past and othe small leagues as GDL

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

I prefer support and gank

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

http://gg-game.ro/w3g/parsedreplays/3872-506563197.html - here i play ES at RCPL a long and unpredictable game, scourge comming winners

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes i know how to use that

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes i have one

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes im in total agreement with the rules

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

ENRGY-bloWoFF

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

I know some romanian players here, TeG players, [T.G] players, i played with some of them at RCPL

* Is there anything else you want to add?
Someone take a look at this or watch replay or whaterver cause im waiting centuries for a answer

bloW
05-11-2009, 09:08 PM
!up

bloW
06-11-2009, 08:13 PM
!bump

bloW
06-11-2009, 11:25 PM
!bump....

GourounaraGR
06-11-2009, 11:36 PM
-1 cause of a formal apllication and monolectical answers.

bloW
08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
!up (i want more oppinions, some admin take a look at this and give me an answer)

bloW
13-11-2009, 05:27 PM
T_T

PeLaTis
20-11-2009, 09:37 PM
!vouched