PDA

View Full Version : Infector

Cnacnel
18-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Anyone knows why he (InFeCtoR, one of mymgn admins) got banned?
P.S.: respond in English plz

x_T_c
18-08-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm not sure why, but I think he left mymgn ...

StealingSpree
03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
He just need power and he acts like a kid (oh wait, he is already).
We do NOT need these people on our community.

Swain`
03-10-2010, 05:22 PM
He just need power and he acts like a kid (oh wait, he is already).
We do NOT need these people on our community.

I can't agree anymore. Yesterday, I unbanned him to give him another chance. Before that, he was really nice to me, I never got problem with him. But then, I unbanned him and he acted differently, he already wanted to get a "green" colour and wanted to make some "stupid" projects and he wanted me to do "everything". Then he became really arrogant ....

K[a]ne
03-10-2010, 05:43 PM
He also attacked some of the Battle.Net channels for personal reasons.

I used to like and support him but he has gradually and consistently been losing all respect from everyone he has ever cooperated with in MyMGN because of his immature behaviour and power hunger.

PS: Don't ever disagree with him! Ever!

Swain`
03-10-2010, 05:46 PM
ne;336818']PS: Don't ever disagree with him! Ever!

I understand why ....

x_T_c
03-10-2010, 07:59 PM
I remeber him like good guy really.

Sarathos
03-10-2010, 09:17 PM
So do I xTc. So do a lot of people. But some people often misunderstand me, like Aremys did. Easily done.

As for Stealingspree and K[a]ne, those days are long gone, and you can keep bringing it up, but in honesty, it won't do no good.

I am not really power hungry, except I have a really oblivious point of view of power. Whats wrong with power if you use it for good? As I have been told, I was banned for my arguments with Stealingspree, not for my general behavior.

K[a]ne, I think you're overreacting a bit. You've changed too. People tell me you have no interest whatsoever for the good of NoL. Can you guess who?

And why do you high staff members discuss a guy like me about how bad I am in public? Makes no sense.

Much love ;)

~~InF

Oh and Aremys, I kindly asked you to clean the media staff, for the media project. It's been in construct until I left.

MoonArch
03-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Infector good man:P

K[a]ne
03-10-2010, 09:47 PM
No not overreacting. Not even reacting at all. Just stating the facts, that's all.

If you've truly changed, good for you honestly, and I hope so for your own sake.

As for what people say about me behind my back I couldn't care less.

Cheers

Swain`
03-10-2010, 10:01 PM
ne;336977']No not overreacting. Not even reacting at all. Just stating the facts, that's all.

If you've truly changed, good for you honestly, and I hope so for your own sake.

As for what people say about me behind my back I couldn't care less.

Cheers

Just an advice. "Never argue with a moron, he'll drag you down to his level and will beat you by experience."

[BoS]Silver.
04-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Just an advice. "Never argue with a moron, he'll drag you down to his level and will beat you by experience."

That's true

Sarathos
04-10-2010, 03:54 PM

Ironic, coming from you. It might even look as if I have succeeded then, unintentionally . But once again, what do you hope to achieve by pulling this up in public?