PDA

View Full Version : Abuse kicked! What is this?

aystro
06-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Game that ended 12:49 pm France zone time - Play ALL . Was abuse kicked because I was the only person with good stats ingame ( jealousy? ) . I do not know by whom. My team consisted of Huskar, Enchantress, Stryg, Dazzle. Enemy team had Omni, Lich, Tuskar, Gondar. It was not possible to save the replay because I got kicked straight into the Lobby.

Hopefully something can be done about this... Because this makes me reconsider playing here if some people abuse their privilege.

Er_MaL
06-02-2011, 02:03 PM
without evidence of the replay you cant unveiled nothing!!!
now you blame someone without reason!!!

Aravis
06-02-2011, 02:07 PM
1. Enable autosave replay. You will get it even though skipping the part when you can save it manually.
2. You cant kick. Only exception is a teamvote. Kicking with thirdparty/ having high exp does not exist.

aystro
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
1. Enable autosave replay. You will get it even though skipping the part when you can save it manually.
2. You cant kick. Only exception is a teamvote. Kicking with thirdparty/ having high exp does not exist.

Okey thank you for this at least. I just received the same msg as when you get kicked by team vote. BUt this time there was no way they could team vote, because I played well. Very strange then.