PDA

View Full Version : Bolt58

bolt58
01-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued:today
Time since last appeal: first
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:i was banned becouse dont answer for few question np."why you dont impale him","why you atack"I was smoking and i cant answer on this questions.Next question was you want to be banned i said "go ahead" and spasmolyt banned me;o.I m good player sometimes with but manners.SRy for bad english.PEACE

http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/95299/

Ultimate.Fade
01-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Okay this is going out of hand.. i know bolt well and he never flamed anyone or being rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the same every game allways someone getting reportet even game not started

Spasmolyt
02-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Well if you're smoking, you can tell us that you're half afk. You standing at the tower afk for some time, autoattacking in lane, getting me killed by not using impale correctly several times and not responding to any attempts at communication, then asking for a ban, lead to this ban.
It's a strange reason, but a timeban was justified here imo. At least an absolute minimum of communication and teamplay can be expected in -cm games, otherwise it ruins the game for the ones playing with you. If you can't because you're smoking, just tell us and it's fine (if you really have to smoke during -cm games, doing that before the game would have been much wiser... or at least during the lobby + pick phase, which easily lasts 5-10 minutes).

bolt58
02-09-2009, 01:24 AM
I was afk for about 20 seconds near the tower and I said "brb", then don't lie that I didn't tell the team about it =.=. Maybe I didn't use impale when needed few times, but the same concerns you and your shackles. And about communication, who wants to answer such stupid questions??. And few ppl in game said this ban was unfair and I'm sure I'm right.

marian1012
02-09-2009, 01:58 AM
I saw the rep, don't u think that the ban was a bit rash? If we ban every player for such reasons there will be no one to play with soon :) regards :)

Ultimate.Fade
02-09-2009, 06:02 PM
i have made afk for around 20min in a game couse of phone, and i still won. Bolt58 did not pause for those secs probely couse we don't like when ppl paus games so often from 10sec-5min sometimes paus is even not needed(when you dead) and still ppl mass paus and mass report ingames for no good reason.

You banned him for few sec afk and i have reportet ppl for afking til gameending and they still not banned! Btw Bolt58 is a nice person.

Spasmolyt
02-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Neither did I ban him for being afk half a minute nor did I lie about bolt58 not telling the team that he's afk. Everything is already answered in my previous post.

Ultimate.Fade
02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Neither did I ban him for being afk half a minute nor did I lie about bolt58 not telling the team that he's afk. Everything is already answered in my previous post.

no it is not -.-

Graficiaz
02-09-2009, 10:06 PM
!support to bolt58
i know him and he is good player its funny for me he is banned >.>...
someone can unban him ;O

Phi
03-09-2009, 12:50 PM
If Arank is banning for non-teamplay you can ban whole Sentinel team too, if Arank bans for being noob (missing impales etc) you can ban Sandking from Sentinel too (cancelling ulties, missing impales etc.). ::)

marian1012
03-09-2009, 02:42 PM
minus_arem, bolt has already post the rep, look the first post of this topic :) that's why ur post was erased I suppose

Blood.Bank
03-09-2009, 04:39 PM
From here on out, plz do not post if ur not a Gm or a member of the adminitrative

Sir Rogers
03-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Apologies if anyone's feelings were hurt by this ban. The only justified reason for the ban was that the GM thought the person was totally uncommunicative and did not respond to any questions other than the one "do you want to be banned?".

Of course the ban reason wasn't as strong as it would've been on a flamer, but there we go. I hope you enjoy your further games bolt and try to watch the chat from time to time to avoid further misunderstandings.

Appeal Granted