Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default team mass abuse (magn1tude and Stupidstars)

hmm they called me retard and noob. And truanted me with absolutly no reason.
    I played just fine while the Magn1tude feeded and playd bad(some people just suck )
    so he wanted to end game so he wouldnt "be the noob" he wanted to truant me (i m sure that wards are at fault that he died 3 times in 5mins when he knew he had trilane and obviusly i was flamed couse tiny is not support .. )LastReplay..w3g

You should have bought a chicken, and tiny should have bought wards - so you both failed a bit in my opinion. I dont think the truant was needed, because you bought the chicken then. You should have truanted magni1tude when he left the game without any reason - i will wait for Kryss- to reply here.

Thats what I meant... I got truanted ,when he should he is the one that left and I did absolutly nothing wrong I knew I should buy chick ,but then again I dont have to if captain doesnt specifily say so , and I done well on lane even tho I last hitted , but then again none said I shouldnt and I semi harassed I ll say it again, I did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen- View Post
    Thats what I meant... I got truanted ,when he should he is the one that left and I did absolutly nothing wrong I knew I should buy chick ,but then again I dont have to if captain doesnt specifily say so , and I done well on lane even tho I last hitted , but then again none said I shouldnt and I semi harassed I ll say it again, I did nothing wrong.
    None said you did anything wrong on lane - you even did well.

Well none said it but I got truanted.

@ admins we truanted for his constant whining, i couldnt rly care less about chick

it was challenge and if he wanna behave like a kid dont sign