Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mata Hari

Default Re: Mata Hari

Quote Originally Posted by Alex ASP
    How much of her "WITHOUT her clothes" will we see? Will there be a special rating for the game (i.e. not "Everyone")?
    To quote DTP:
    � Are sex scenes in the game?
     Only off-cam. Mata will go to bed with several men, but you won�t see �the act�, only the pillow talk afterwards. Mata�s dancing outfits are quite daring, but you won�t see her completely naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal_Barwood
    Hello from rainy Oregon:
    I'm in a coffee shop here in sunny and unseasonably warm (about 15 C) Northern California and someone just said "I guess global warming has its good points"

I definitly guess it is...

Here in Hamburg we have about 0 (zero!!) degrees *shiver*

Please invite me to California! 8)
    ANACONDA&#039;s Content &amp; Community Manager<br /><br />The Website: www.anaconda-games.com<br />The Board: http://www.anaconda-games.com/forum/index.php

This looks really nice and good to see seasoned professionals working at what they do brilliantly!

I have one serious question, though. Does the joke "What's the Mata Hari?" appear anywhere in the game? :P

Haven't asked: will there be any alternative endings in the game? Or there will be tho only one - historical?

Come on out, plenty of room! Just cross the Golden Gate Bridge, go through the rainbow tunnel, and turn left at Paradise Drive...

(sounds like a bad children's story but that's pretty much where I am right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    I have one serious question, though. Does the joke "What's the Mata Hari?" appear anywhere in the game? :P
    As the source of some terrible puns in the past (see my credits for Monkey Island 2) I have to say that even I would not go that far. Although I'm trying to work in some other phrases that people may find familiar.

Hello from Hungary!!!
    I have one question, I hope you'll answer it.
    What do you think, what is the greatest thing in your game?
    www.adventuregames.hu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12