Angry abused my history in flaming

rgc username:fantar
    rgc abuser:takerov
    abuse:i loged in in acc named fantar and joined lebanon takerov told me lol u're name is abusing us so i will abuse you and did it multiple times no valid reason ban unban ban unban and with harrasive hard flaming words and .mama. set him 9 to just abuse me takerov have acces in lebanon.staff just to abuse pple like us
    proofs:

""[Time Ban] [Lebanon] :: From 23:39 on 04/02/2014 To 23:40 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: neyik beza w kessa w shafrata lal 7anoune
    [Time Unban] [Lebanon] :: At 23:39 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: ayre bi beza l shmel yel7a2a beza l yamin
    [Time Ban] [Lebanon] :: From 23:40 on 04/02/2014 To 23:41 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: ta wa2if l 3ayle w nikon wa7ad wa7ad er bi kes er bi kes kes btiz kes btiz ta wa2efon bi l dor w tout tout tout tout
    [Time Unban] [Lebanon] :: At 23:40 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: leh kif kenit?
    [Time Ban] [Lebanon] :: From 23:40 on 04/02/2014 To 23:41 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: la nik trabi3 kessa w 3az2ata w shafrata
    [Time Unban] [Lebanon] :: At 23:41 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: .
    [Time Ban] [Lebanon] :: From 23:41 on 04/02/2014 To 23:41 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: shafrata l gilette""
    ""[Time Ban] [Lebanon Staff] :: From 01:26 on 04/02/2014 To 01:26 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: ayre bi kes emak
    [Timeban] Please note that the above timeban was issued on the account: fantouraaa
    [Time Ban] [Lebanon Staff] :: From 01:27 on 04/02/2014 To 01:27 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: ayre bi kes emak 3a 2em as7abak ayre bi masr ile jebtak w bi l condom ile n5aza2 w jeb shkeltak
    [Timeban] Please note that the above timeban was issued on the account: fanateer
    [Time Ban] [Lebanon Staff] :: From 01:29 on 04/02/2014 To 01:29 on 04/02/2014 [Admin] :: tаkerov [Reason] :: ayre bi shafrat kesa l shmel yel7a2a shafrat kesa l yamin kes e5tak bi airy""

I DECLARE TO REMOVE THESE FLAMING WORDS FROM MY HISTORY OR CLEAR IT IF IT IS POSSIBLE AND TO ACC BAN takerov THE ABUSER TO STOP ABUSING PLAYERS HERE IN RGC

and the problem that i think nothing will happen cz takerov is one of thor friends...
    that abuser should really really get a acc ban!!
    thanks for helping me in my issues
    regards

3 Words
    Neyik emak l 7anoune
    Last edited by Takerov; 08-02-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Join Ban Support "/j ban Support",to discuss about your ban

AND STILL FLAMING ME HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by `he View Post
    AND STILL FLAMING ME HERE!!!
    LIKE A BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Takerov View Post
    LIKE A BOSS

this guy should be compbanned for even flamming in mymgn and ruining banhistory!
    !support `he

!Support

Wait for The Global Admin thor he'll reply you here, soon, and talk what will to do about this, with this player abuse history, he's in charge in the Lebaon too...

You Need Help? => /w |MEPHISTO| helo/help me.
    - Got Banned => /j Ban Support or Need Help => /j Support
    • For Any Other Issues: www.rankedgaming.com or www.google.com.br
    • Download and Install MH-Detector => http://sharetext.org/f8rc
    • or Use This Links to Download and Install => http://goo.gl/AgpMAf or http://goo.gl/ANN9dG { Best Regards! |MEPHISTO| }

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Please provide the English version so they share my laugh xD
    Last edited by G's; 09-02-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbq-_-djwim View Post
    this guy should be compbanned for even flamming in mymgn and ruining banhistory!
    !support `he
    Quote Originally Posted by #MePHiSTO# View Post
    !Support

Wait for The Global Admin thor he'll reply you here, soon, and talk what will to do about this, with this player abuse history, he's in charge in the Lebaon too...
    support kessa maybe?
    gtfo low lifers

1st !Denie
    On history clear due to valid bans
    2cnd !Denie
    You started the flame , You joined the Channel and flamed him for no reason , Lebanese player who were in the channel saw you .
    Thread closed