Default Admin Application : kNs)

Personal Info

Your name:kwstas

Your country:greece

Spoken languages:greek,english

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: kNs)

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:gdb,grc2,mojo,ocod,gr...and many others

Your activity and average playtime each week:25-30 hours

How long you have been playing DotA:i play dota 5 years now..

Your ability to communicate with others:i dont have any prob with my manners...i can always find a way to communicate with the others!

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
    of course
    How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
    i stay calm!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) of course i will follow his order's in case they are logical

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? i've played with many great players and many ppl and i think that if they see my request they will vouch

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) my mic is out of order

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: i was already admin in NOL and i want to be again cause for me it wasnt a good admin abuse...!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: beacuse of my experience in admining and in gaming i could offer you many good games without mistakes in commands of something else!

A few things about yourself: i dont like to talk about myself!i leave the others to talk about me

Additional information: i was admin abused cause of 1 month inactivity by making games. Realy
    i had too much work for my school that month and i was playing 1 game per 2 weeks
    and that 2 or 3 times i joing all the bots were full of games and i was joining one VIP game =)
    i hope u consider my many years of offering good games and good manners in NOL and make me admin one more time. Thnx a lot for your time =)
    chill out n feel me on....

Έχεις υπάρξει ήδη 2 φορές admin στο παρελθόν. Δεν υπάρχει 3η ευκαιρία.

Rejected.
    Θα ήθελα να γίνω αυτό που ήμουν όταν ήθελα να γίνω αυτό που είμαι τώρα.