Default DotaRank Hideout

So at times when RGC is down for long periods and we DR players wanna get a game, maybe we can all agree on a place to just join and meet up to see if we have enough to get a game going. Just a thought. I'd suggest Garena room 50 or sth where it's empty (PLS FORGIVEME, XTC). What do you guys think?

+1
    I can suggest israel dota room, since the community there is almost gone and it's quite empty, + got a admin there.

Yeah, I agree, we've done that before once if I remember correctly. Imo, if you try to join Rgc and it's down and you want to play, go to Garena, some pre-arranged room and see if there is enough people.

Twinkie, in some better time we would deal this way with your kind of people....

Quote Originally Posted by Blas(T)eR View Post
    +1
    I can suggest israel dota room, since the community there is almost gone and it's quite empty, + got a admin there.
    no, don't play there plz, we like it empty.

note to peggle.
    al tavi otam en li koah shiru shani msahek em a acc shel 'isha mhina ohel' vkol ze
    blablabla

Blah Dotarank'ers love each other , and ofc , love RGC only hehe
    RGC is back now, but its take slow starting coz of strong ddos.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Skype/IRC ftw.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

ventrilo ftw

TeamSpeak ftw.

hint hint nudge nudge.

Lets uninstall rgc, all!
    Hi my friends.

Now that we have the TeamSpeak server fully running, I thought I'd bump this thread. If RGC is down at any point, just meet up in the TeamSpeak server. You can find the details in the Inhouse forums.

In general as well, the TeamSpeak server should be your "home outside of home" as far as DR.IH goes, it's a very nice program, very simple to use and understand. We have quite the number of channels on it by now, so you can even use it when you want to play with your non-IH friends and have no other voice messaging program, or something along those lines. We hope to see more of you online there, we've got a lot of active people there already, the games I've played in the last 2 days had around 5-8 players in TeamSpeak every game, which is awesome. Even if you don't want to talk, you can simply listen in to teammates, it helps A LOT with ganks and such. Also, talking to people (compared to typing) is a much better way of getting to know them and not just treating them as "that guy in my game" ( which is pretty much what an Inhouse should strive to achieve ). Besides, TeamSpeak can be also used simply for chatting as well with it's very simple channel/whisper and poke messaging system.

All in all, come join us in TeamSpeak whenever there are problems with RGC, and of course whenever it's working as well!
    Last edited by nF.Hellspawn; 26-09-2011 at 04:58 AM.