Default [REJECTED] Admin Application : Akhun_Senturk

Hello there...I read that the applications for admin are closed until mid-end august but i thought to make a try...Ty very much...

Personal Info

Your name: Akhun Senturk

Your country: Turkey

Spoken languages: Turkish-English-Greek

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Akhun_Senturk

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:I was Safelisted in Clan DDN

Your activity and average playtime each week:I consider myself a very active player by playing approximately 5hours per day-35hours per week only at nights

How long you have been playing DotA: 3.5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I never had communication problems with anyone

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I am never under pressure in online games

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?(according to ranks) No.Every organised group must be order-oriented.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? No i am afraid not

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yes no problem with that

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I believe and admin should be both good player and good personality to give the example not only ingame(his game performance) but also when comes to behaving matters.This role suits me fine

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I believe i can carry out this role just fine for the reasons i said above.Also my long experience in dota and my activity should be taken into consideration.

A few things about yourself: What can i say...i am perfect ofc what else??!!. I am a single guy with ordinary hobbys like football and pc games and right now i am studying automation here in Greece.

i've notised that you are a new member here
    first of all i want to tell you good luck and have fun
    and secondly you sould raise your activity in order to be acceptable here

Hello again...
    Sn0w_Bl4cK:
    yes i am a new member here ty for welcoming me...i just register to the forum so that i can apply for admin...thats why i dont have and i wont have activity here...i am just interested in being an admin for now and not having activity in this forum.Be sure that i will be active once i became one ty very much...
    also
    AndronikoC:
    can you plz write in english in order to understand perfect what you say?my greek are not perfect yet

and finally i uploaded a replay with me playing with mirana in DA-LIVE-3 bot in eleos channel...
    you can statsdota me in this bot coz i play always there...
    cheers!

Nice playing with ganks.
    +1 for me.
    I hope we get some games together.

Gl with your application, although you will need more activity to be accepted

ur a good player i see rip but u need more activity gl m8

inactive, rejected
    Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.