Default 18th July LoL Tournament

[img width=1000]http://www.dotarank.com/lol_logo.png[/img]

Hello guys,

I would like to invite you to our first ever organised tournament. The reward will be the very sought after beta invites for League of Legends

Information
    [list][*]Day: Saturday 18th July[*]Time: 20:00 CET[*]Duration: 2-3 hours[*]Registration Limit: 40 players[*]Mode: 5v5 -cmoi
    • Vent: 85.236.103.26:3784

Signups:
    • The subforum for signups can be found here

What we will provide:
    • Vent Server: I have already set up a working ventrilo server over which the teams could communicate to give them a better game.

Rules:
    • All DotaRank rules apply as they would in a normal game.
    • Players who sign up but do not turn up without giving an excuse will be punished respectively for being irresponsible towards their fellow players.
    • Players who already have access to the beta are not allowed to participate.

Further Information:
    • All four games of round one will have to be finished before the games of round two can start. I am aware that one game might take 30min to finish while another game in round one can last 70min. Therefore I have started to code a client. If everything stays on the time schedule, I will release a download link to the client a few days before the tournament. What it does is that it can play a sound to announce the end of round two and to remind you to come back to play your game in the second round. To allow you to be afk on eurobattle and to do something different on your desktop.
    • Anyone on the channel can participate by using a !tournament command, with signups opening 10-15 minutes before the first game is scheduled to be played. These signups will only be possible if the tournament wasn't filled up completely by registered forum members and they will be dealt with on a first come first server basis.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Default Re: 18th July LoL Tournament

Awesome I try to organize some ppl I sign in with, when do I know if the maximum of player have signed in, so I can't anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by J0su
    Awesome I try to organize some ppl I sign in with, when do I know if the maximum of player have signed in, so I can't anymore ?
    The forum for signups is in the post, do everything over that.

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

Hmm may I know, if there is possibilty to sign up a team with more than 5 people? I mean, there is often situation, when one-two people from a team is absent and then team isn't full. In last tour I played, there was an option when 7 people might be in each team.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvynnel
    Hmm may I know, if there is possibilty to sign up a team with more than 5 people? I mean, there is often situation, when one-two people from a team is absent and then team isn't full. In last tour I played, there was an option when 7 people might be in each team.
    If people sign up they should also turn up. People who do not show up, but signed up for the tournament will be punished respectively and if it happens more than once they will be excluded from any further particpation in community events.

Nevertheless I will organise substitutes if needed, you shouldn't worry about it. It's 5 people per team.

hey, may i suggest to host the tournament games with observers. i cant play myself the whole tournament, but maybe i have time to watch the first round:-p
    also it would be nice, when the replays will be uploaded, that -oi is included in mode

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy
    hey, may i suggest to host the tournament games with observers. i cant play myself the whole tournament, but maybe i have time to watch the first round:-p
    also it would be nice, when the replays will be uploaded, that -oi is included in mode

yes, yes, REPLAYS. I won't be able to participate, so I'd like to at least see how you played.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

So -oi included in the mode? I haven't got a clue about observer stuff but I guess it activates the observer scoreboards.

There is also the possibility that we can stream games over Waaagh. I don't think I will arrange something for this Saturday, but as we progress and as I open up the tournament to more players I think streaming the finals would be nice.

@Cna: Replays are of course saved and I'll make a results topic about all the games.

yeah oi is observer info, so u have the scoreboard. guss since 6.60 its auto enabled when the game is hosted with observers but not completly sure

No you still need to write the mode.
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage<br /><br /><br />

hmm then the changelog is wrong
    "* -oi is turned on by default in observer games. Using -oi will disable it instead." from 6.60 changelog "

hmm then the changelog is wrong
    "* -oi is turned on by default in observer games. Using -oi will disable it instead." from 6.60 changelog "
    That is only if the game is hosted with observer slots. I think in normal games it needs to be in the command.