Default Stas on the dotarank page

Hi.

I have a question to a point on the dotarank page. When I open the page and log me in than I choose stats and search for my player name (R3dnose). Thats my battle.net account name. But when I than look by the Point "DotARank account" that I dont have an existing batlle.net account. I am registered since yesterday.

Now is this something that needs some time or what i have to do to get this inromation?

Default Re: Stas on the dotarank page

This question has been answered like a hundred times already but once again:
    After the database has received some games submitted from your .Arank account it will automatically link your accounts - so no worries, just have a little patience
    [center]<br />Forestle.org - the &quot;green search engine&quot;<br /><br /><br />[center]

Default Re: Stas on the dotarank page

Rednose, if you've read this, please send me a PM to confirm you understood everything.

I want to move this to archives and slowly clear up the forums.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support