Default [ACCEPTED]Unban Request : C-Snoopie

Your Battle.net account : C-Snoopie
    GameName : -
    Hostbot : -
    Admin Name : -
    Reason : -
    Time the event occurred : I'd like to know it too.

Last two games i played were with Ju[l]ia. Then i went away and now, several hours later, i can't join games and people tell me i am banned. I did not leave nor behave inappropriately. So!

I would like to at least know what did i do?

Were you obliged to say my name in your request?
    I dont remember to playing with you, and avoid to tell me nickname like that, cause it does not will help you

Or if u are trying to say, " And i think, its julia who banned me ", bah, this is sad, but i can not doing ( its a supposition )

Quote Originally Posted by LostMemory View Post
    Were you obliged to say my name in your request?
    I dont remember to playing with you, and avoid to tell me nickname like that, cause it does not will help you

Or if u are trying to say, " And i think, its julia who banned me ", bah, this is sad, but i can not doing ( its a supposition )
    What are you babbling about?

I wasn't trying to tell anything. Obviously your English needs some improvement, but try to understand that i haven't done nothing wrong.

Isn't there a command to !checkban or something to inquire as to why i am banned?

And i was the enigma who kicked your ass several hours ago.

I need a replay please. Or else this will be rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by InFeCtoR View Post
    I need a replay please. Or else this will be rejected.
    I've been trying to tell that i don't even know for what game i was banned or for what reason. I have not left a game when not allowed or such. I played like 4 games today and the last two of them was with Ju[l]ia. I thought that he would have the answer as to why i am banned. But it seems that he does not.

There is no replay to be provided obviously if i don't even know the reason to this ban.

Obviously there is a lot of confusion about people getting banned without knowing the actual reason.

However, i unbanned you, hope you're okay now.
    Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.