There have been some dramas lately including the departure of Nirvana.Int from the organization due to salaries not being paid as well as Clement 'Puppey' Ivanov ESWC. One of the former Nirvana.Int key players Jimmy 'DeMoN' Ho found a new home which is no one else than the German organization, MeetYourMakers.

This is a surprising new as MYM.DotA consists of 4 Danish players and 1 Croatian player so it is hard to imagine an American player in the team. Nonetheless, DeMoN cleared everything by saying that it will not be a problem at all.

Here is what DeMoN said about his new team:
I'm very happy to finally be part of the Denmark MYM.DotA team. These mainly because they are more than just teammates, they're great friends. For people that might think there might be some communication problems, there are no problems at all. We've plated numerous of games already and it has never been a problem. Shoutout to United State- Fear, Russian Fede- Azen and Canada March for making one of the best memories we had togther in Nirvana epsecially our friendship. Shoutout to MYM and all the fans who continued believing in me, thank you ! Great time incoming !
Brian 'MaNia' Strandby also said a few kind words about this new addition:
After playing against DeMoN for many years, we have finally decided NOT to wanna face him anymore by taking him into our team. He's been haunting us through severel years with his famous rape heroes like Shaker and Beastmaster. Ive met him on different lan events and he's always been talkative and humoristic, which makes him really easygoing and useful as a teammate. His skilllevel is always really high and I'm looking forward to growing in skill with him. Adding Jimmy will definitely make our lineup stronger and hopefully we can make some scratches to those chinabobs now. Shoutout to Razer which help us to develop our gameplay with awesome gears !
With this new addition, MYM.DotA looks as follow:
Jacob 'Maelk' Toft-Andersen (captain)
Brian 'MaNia' Strandby
Amel 'PlaymatE' Barudzija
Martin 'PusHer' Mogensen
Dominik 'Lacoste' Stipic
Jimmy 'DeMoN' Ho

MyMGN wishes DeMoN the best in his new team